We will email you a link from which you can download the eBook files. Please make sure you check your Spam or Junk folders as well as your Inbox for this email.
If you need to obtain another copy of the file(s) please login to your account, where you will find a My eBooks link which will enable you to send the file(s) to yourself via email.
Amazon Kindle and mobipocket devices
Loading to AMAZON KINDLE
There are two ways to upload Sphinx Books ebooks to your Kindle. Either :
- Forward it to your Kindle email address (i.e. email@example.com)- make sure your sending email is registered with your Kindle account and that your Kindle is registered with Amazon.
- Side-load with a USB cable:
- Connect your Kindle to your computer using the USB cable that came with your device.
- Download the files and open the Downloads folder to view the files.
- Drag the Mobi file into the “Documents” folder on your Kindle. Please note that different models of Kindle and mobipocket devices may require the mobi file to be put into a different folder. Please check your device’s manual via 'Help'.
- The new title will appear when you next switch the device on.
- More help: https://www.amazon.co.uk/sendtokindle
iPad, iPhone, Kobo, Nook, Sony and most other ereaders
Loading to an APPLE Device (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
There are two ways to upload Sphinx Books ebooks to your Apple device. Either :
- Drag the file into your iTunes
- Connect the device and sync.
- The new title will appear in the iBook App when the synchronization is finished.
- Open this email on your iPhone, iPad, iPod and tap the attached file(Please note: your device needs to have the iBook app installed.)
Loading e-books to a NOOK, KOBO, SONY or other eReader
To upload Sphinx Books eBooks to your NOOK, KOBO or Sony eReader :
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open your device folder.
- To move an e-book from your computer to the device, simply drag-and-drop the desired ebook onto the device folder.
- The new title will appear when you next switch on the device.
Sphinx Books ebooks are digitally 'watermarked' to identify them as your personal property. They are for personal use only and cannot be shared, sold or distributed to any third parties.